Rules of stay
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No keys will be handed over unless the full payment for the rental has been received and the lease agreement has been completed, signed and returned to Grip Realty cc.
- On arrival at The Heroldsbay guests are to report to reception via the parking garage off the street. Ring for assistance at the boom.
- Arrival time 14H00 and Departure time 09H00. Keys are to be collected from reception. Special arrangements can be made for after hours collection. Keys to be handed in at the reception on departure.
- Tenants are to adhere to all the rules and regulations of The Heroldsbay.
- Cleaning Service during your stay– The contact detail of the cleaning service will be forwarded to you should you require this service during your stay. The cleaning account is to be settled directly between the guest and the cleaning service.
- The booking will only be confirmed once a deposit of 50% has been paid an the remainder of the 50% plus the breakage deposit and exit clean is payable as per agreement of lease.
- All payments must preferably be paid by electronic transfer. All cash payments will incur handling fees which will be for the tenants account. Should the tenant pay by cheque such payments have to be
made fourteen days (14) prior to arrival with the full amount becoming payable on the due date.
- Cancellation of booking:- Cancellation of all bookings will only be accepted in writing 30 – 15 days cancellation notice will result in the 50% rental deposit being forfeited 14 – 1 days cancellation notice will result in the full 100% rental amount being forfeited.
- Pets are under no circumstances allowed on the premises.
- Indemnity – Neither the Lessor / Grip Realty cc or The Heroldsbay will be held liable for any injury, loss of life or any other claim arising from any accident suffered by the Tenant, his family or guests.
- Breakage deposit – This deposit will be refunded less deductions for breakages or damages within 14 days of the tenant vacating the premises.
- Inventory – A detailed inventory exists and should be checked by the tenant at time of taking occupation and discrepancies reported to the Grip Realty office within 24 hours.
- The tenant is reminded that upon acceptance of this offer and payment of the deposit, a binding contract is completed whether he/she occupies the unit or not.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- Please be advised that this is a self catering apartment and all cleaning materials and toiletries must be supplied by the guest.
- TV/DSTV – All apartments have local channels available. DSTV is not available in all apartments, please inquire on date of booking if DSTV is available or if a DSTV smart card or decoder is required.
- No SMOKING will be permitted in the apartments.
- Adults must supervise their young children at all times.